In every hot rich bitch’s life, there come a time where she may find that there is ONE THING that she can’t seem to nail down.
It might be a man, money, an apartment, a job, a bag, a car, a cure, a hail mary miracle.
And no matter how many blog posts and books you read, or seminars you go to, or guru’s you go gaga over, the ONE thing, that you want more than anything else in the world, seems to escape you.
Well, guess what? I’m going to tell you exactly how to get that ONE thing.
You have to forget it.
Forget you wanted it. Not FOREVER. Just give yourself a break from remembering that you WANT it SO bad, because you don’t have it yet.
Now now, I can already hear the protests:
But HOW can I forget that I want tall, rich boyfriend who asks me to live in his penthouse, and I spend my nights doing facemasks and watching real housewives while he’s away on business….how can I FORGET that when I’m all alone and practically living in a closet?
OR how can I forget that I just want 2 weeks at a villa in the Maldives, when I’m overwhelmed and currently living in the tundra?
Or how can I forget that I want to cure this pimple when I can physically feel it rumbling like an angry volcano every second?
Trust me, even in these dire circumstances, you MUST forget it. Because we attract what we ARE, not what we want.
We don’t want to attract more loneliness, more overwhelm, more pimples/pain/parking tickets, etc.
And if you are frustrated that you don’t have these things “fixed” yet, you’re going to attract more of THAT (the exact thing you don’t want. You must forget it.
You do this by focusing on something else that makes you feel amazing for just 20 seconds at a time.
Here’s the actual “forgetting so you can get it” process:
- Decide to forget it
- Figure out the feeling that you are feeling by NOT having it (frustrated, annoyed, angry)
- Figure out the opposite of that feeling (peaceful, in awe, happy)
- Focus on things that make you feel the way you WANT to feel, in this present moment (this is that crazy “be present” stuff people are always talking about”
- Focus on those things for 20 seconds. And then another 20 seconds. And then another. and another. and another….
What to focus on for 20 seconds instead? Here’s some suggestions:
- the cotton candy cloud abyss up in the sky with birds flying by.
- the foamy bubbles popping as you dip into a bathtub filled with an offensively fun amount of bubbles.
- the ecstasy of hitting the snooze button.
- how good it feels to laugh with your bff, rolling of the floor, lmao, about nothing, for like, ever.
- the crazy beautiful the fruit display at any given grocery store.
- the perfection of the petals in a rosebud.
- the way that a puppy’s fur smells like freshly Pillsbury baked cinnamon rolls.
- how listening to Nelly’s “hot in herre” makes you want to dance like it’s the shitty 2000s all over again.
And those are just a sprinkle of things to think about.
My personal go-to is for sure Nelly. Or the roses. But whatever floats your boat.
20 seconds is all it takes.
“I am, getting, so hot...” – Nelly
…you probably know the rest of the song.